- Playing Last Day on Earth is very challenging and that’s part of its charm. But sometimes you just feel like taking some help and using a few cheats where possible. Today we are going to share some of them. For instance, getting experience and purchasing coins is a pretty long and expensive process. However, there are cheats that can help you collect a lot of them without spending time and money. These cheats will allow you to gain coins and XP without any restrictions along with an anti-ban script. The cheat is server-based and has to be used online, without any downloads. It works on both Android and iOS and updates automatically. Here is how to take advantage of it:
- Press the online generator.
- Enter your account’s email or username.
- Type in the desired number of coins.
- Type in the desired experience amount.
- That’s it! But, regardless of how much money and experience you have, there are things in the game you can only do on your own. To help you with that, we prepared a few Last Day on Earth tips and tricks that will make the gameplay much easier.
- Dying two times will get you a free machete.
- Holding a finger on an item for a few seconds will display its name and stats.
- Using an axe doesn’t require equipping it if it lies somewhere in your inventory.
- While harvesting, hold down your finger until you finish the nod. You can also use auto.
- You can only stack 20 items in each slot. That’s the reason you can only smelt 20 iron ore or plant 20 carrot seeds at a time.
- You can automate farming for a specific resource by splitting a stack from your inventory to fill all of your backpack’s empty cells. That will send your character collecting only the item you need ignoring all other resources.
- XP is gained for collecting stuff and fighting, but crafting doesn’t bring you any experience points.
- There is a limit of two crafting stations of each type you can build in your house.
- Don’t be sorry to waste resources and space building two Workstations. That will give you an opportunity to work with twice as many resources simultaneously.
- Did you know that the Spitter’s saliva doesn’t only hurt, but also smells? The odor will attract nearby enemies, so make sure to take a shower after encountering a Spitter.
- Walk around, look
- Jump, Shoot